In this article, we have gathered a list of tech leaders and engineering managers who share great content and tips on how to become a great manager to help you keep your finger on the pulse.
We’re planning to update this list and add more interesting accounts to our list. So, feel free to share your favorite names and accounts that could be useful for the engineering community.
Top influencers writing on engineering management and leadership in tech to follow:
- Kenneth Auchenberg @auchenberg
- Pat Kua @patkua
- Gergely Orosz @GergelyOrosz
- Adam Warski @adamwarski
- Charity Majors @mipsytipsy
- Isabel Nyo @eisabai
- FarhanThawar @fnthawar
- Thiago Ghisi @thiagoghisi
- Kevin Stewart @kstewart
- Lara Hogan @lara_hogan
- Yenny Cheung @YennyCheung
- Jason Wong @attackgecko
- Ben Nadel @BenNadel
- Ryan Burgess @burgessdryan
- Tahsin Dane @tasomaniac
- Arnold Haine @Arnold_Haine
- Candost Dagdeviren @candosten
- Kenneth Larsen @kennethlarsen
- Fawad Khan @DigitalFawad
- Molly Struve @molly_struve
- Andrii Dzynia @andriidzynia
- Princiya Sequeira @princi_ya
- Kevin Goldsmith @KevinGoldsmith
- Sarah Milstein @SarahM
- Franco Fernando @Franc0Fernand0
- Félix López @flopezluis
- Mitra Raman @ramannoodlez
- Dr. Gerald Bader @gerald_bader
If you’re planning to make a transition from an employee to a manager or already there, you need to learn how to become a great engineering manager. Namely, learn what skills a good engineering manager should have and tackle the personal and professional challenges that the first-time manager faces.
Get the FULL engineering manager skill matrix for FREE on your email.